playbook apply project -n test-project
test-projectis the name of the project.
Create a single Feature with Threat Model
- Now you'll be loading a story-driven threat model. It starts with the Feature/User-Story.
- Each Feature/UserStory can have multiple Abuser Stories.
- Each Abuser Story can have multiple Threat Scenarios
- Each Threat Scenario can have multiple Test Cases and Mitigations
Download example feature
wget -O feature.yaml https://raw.githubusercontent.com/we45/ThreatPlaybook-ClientV3/master/create-upload.yaml
Upload the features into
playbook apply feature -f feature.yaml -p test-project
And that's it! You've created your first every Threat Model in ThreatPlaybook.
Of course, this is not all that ThreatPlaybook has to offer. It has:
- A useful WebUI for viewing the Features/UserStories -> Abuser Stories -> Threat Models, Scans and more
- Features for processing and managing Vulnerability Results